Your easy video playback solution
MediaMaster Express is your perfect affordable partner to program and run your live video show for clubs, worship, theater and corporate.
All controlled from your keyboard, DMX or MIDI controller.
Designed to be fast and easy, MediaMaster Express is a unique solution for video control on the market. This intuitive software allows you to program and run full visual shows in just a few clicks, without the need of training and practicing!
Once you're ready, go live and take control of your show using only a few channels on your lighting desk, notes on a MIDI controller or just your computer keyboard.
MediaMaster Express' simple interface lets you apply the latest dynamic effects to your videos and easily program a whole show with visual presets and transitions.
Take total control of your media: position, scale, rotate, adjust transparency, alpha, colors, etc. MediaMaster supports all major media formats, multiple video inputs, and provides more than 60 effects with controllable parameters.
MediaMaster's efficient media library management can store up to 60,000 visuals in more than 200 folders and lets you delete and move files at your convenience without having to re-stack a programmed show.
Mix visuals and effects on up to 8 layers, compose them together with transparency and masking modes - or send each layer to a different output to create a large scale projection.
From a small DMX fader control to a full size lighting desk, with a MIDI controller or just your computer's keyboard, MediaMaster's flexible interface will let you setup the software the way it best fits your controller.
From there, you can simply play / stop your videos or take control of every parameters.
MediaMaster includes the intuitive LED Mapper extension, ArKaos' flexible software solution to drive LED panels.
The Mapping Editor lets you pick devices from an extensive library and place them interactively on the screen. While editing the mapping configuration, you can view the result of your configuration in real time as it is sent over ArtNet to your LCD panels (supports still pictures only).
Once happy with your mapping, you can save it to a file and import it into MediaMaster which will broadcast its output according to your specific configuration.
Even better, LED fixtures compatible with ArKaos' Kling-Net protocol will connect and configure themselves automatically. No more complicated setup process, forget about the IP addresses.
Features of ArKaos MediaMaster Express Version 5.0:
· Updated LEDMapper supporting larger network thanks to unicast
· New Lyric player for standard text files or .srt subtitles files
· New MediaHub to remote synchronize your content over the network
· Compose on up to 12 Layers
· Intuitive and easy to use
· Store up to 60,000 visuals
· Drag and drop visuals directly onto the main interface
· Easily operate with a MIDI controller or a computer keyboard
· Work on a single DMX universe or MIDI channel
· Control up to 3 parameters per cell via DMX or MIDI
· Play and mix audio tracks from movie files and turn any controller into a professional A/V mixer
· Create the perfect ambient visuals for clubs, live DJ performances or LED installations
· Intuitive LED Mapper and Kling-Net Mapper
· Organise shows with up to 64 patches of 128 cells
· Use optional fade time on trigger
· Cue Player
• Computer keyboard
• Any MIDI controller compatible with your system
• Simple DMX lighting desk
• Each layer can be sent individually to ArtNet / Kling-Net / video output
• Faster frame rate with a new multi threaded decoder for MPEG 2 / H 264
• Higher resolution, up to 8K video (8192 x 4320 pixels) with MPEG 2
• Multi-monitor support on Windows Vista and Seven
• New effects (Old Movie, Geometric Cylindrical Distortion, Iris)
• 8 independent video layers
• Advanced Graphic engine: Fully hardware accelerated and Multi-threaded on multi-core CPUs
• Optimized for HD movies, HD output support
• Intuitive user interface
• 60+ effects
• 50+ text animations
• Audio Visualization Generators
• Support for movie's audio through FFMpeg (supports most formats)
• Support for Actionscrip3 in Flash animations and Flash Texts
• Support for Quartz Composer .qtz files as Sources and Effects (Mac OS X only)
• Media library of 255 folders and 255 visuals
• Multiple video inputs (PCI card, FireWire DV / HDV, USB, etc.)
• Frame blending for smooth playback even at very slow speed
• Software Genlocking to the output monitors for perfect playback up to 60fps without dropping frame
• Master brightness-contrast, keystone
• Multi-Screen and Wide-Screen with soft-edge
• Internal MPEG2-MPEG4 codec for enhanced reliability
• Native support of H.264 through FFMPEG 0.5
• Support of all common media formats (AVI, MPEG, QuickTime MOV, Flash, WMV, picture files etc)
• Support for movies with alpha channels
• OS: Windows™ XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
• Processor: Intel™ Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz.
• RAM: 4GB.
• Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up), DirectX™ 9 Ext. (and up).
• OS: Mac OS X 10.6 (and up).
• Processor: Any Intel™ Mac, Core 2 Duo 1.83Ghz recommended
• RAM: 1GB, 2GB recommended.
• Media Component: QuickTime™ 7.x (and up).
• Graphics processor: 3D accelerated graphics card required: Intel™ HD 3000 minimum, AMD HD
• 5XXX series or nVidia GeForce 9XXX series recommended.
Producttroubleshooting: Q: Klingnet suddenly does not requonize my fixtures anymore.
- Make sure your WIFI is off
- Make sure that your windows/mac IP addres is fixed
- Make sure that your windows/mac Subnet is set to 255.0.0.0
- Re-enter your windows/mac IP address by changing your fixed IP addres in your network settings and then set it back again to the initial IP address. Kind of refresh method
- (windows) Open your promt by searching for –CMD" in the search field of your start menu, give the command –ipconfig /flushdns" the will refresh your dns as well.